Hire me to edit
I have edited promotional, educational, corporate and commercial films; as well as mini documentaries, short films, and taster tapes. My editing focuses on narrative arcs and pacing, and I can incorporate audio mixing and colour grading to any post-production package.
A documentary I edited is a Royal Television Society Award nominee.
Having once turned around 540 product sales videos in 3 different languages within 4 weeks, including multiple review and feedback stages, I can safely say I embrace a challenge! I work methodically and efficiently to maximise productivity, quickly adapting to project aims and briefs, and always delivering work on time.
If I can help to craft your narrative in post-production, please get in touch.
- Available to work in your post-production facility
- Fully confident in the Adobe Creative Suite, but happy to adapt to different platforms and workflow systems.
- I will work on my custom-built editing system, comfortable with handling RAW 4K files, in a multi-screen set-up.
- Full access to Adobe Creative Suite
- DaVinci Resolve colour grading
- Clients can review work through the secure frame.io platform, which streamlines feedback processes.
“Bhulla has worked with Zebra Digital in the last few years as a freelance cameraman and editor on different projects ranging from TV sizzle reels and factual entertainment to documentaries. He has proven himself to be a talented film-maker: as well as great technical skills, he has an artistic eye and instinctive feel for mood, tone and the principles of story-telling.
Bhulla can be completely trusted to work alone when required, and equally is a popular team-player. He has excellent communication skills with colleagues, clients and contributors alike. I can highly recommend him.”